Saturday, August 30, 2008

Will You Forgive the Indulgence?









I am totally in love with these skirts, the pattern (thank you, Erin of house on hill road!), the fabrics that are allowed to shine, thinking of my little girls in these for every season (they are THAT seasonally appropriate for us that live in the southern half of the US--either with tights or with t-shirts)....there is not anything I do not love about these skirts. They have gotten me back into sewing--or being passionate about it--when I was burned out this spring. I tend to burn out easily on anything from which I expect perfection. These skirts turn out perfectly very easily.

So I appreciate the indulgence from anyone that reads this blog, for letting me revel in the sweet flounciness of little girls in twirly skirts.

3 comments:

Erin said...

How delicious! Beautiful job, Steph!!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

So great! Love the bold colors! And you must have a very nice camera to take such great photos... of course it helps that the camera is in such talented hands!

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, erin! :)

hey jess!

thanks to you too!
my camera is a good camera. lol. it's a canon rebel xti. LOVE it!