Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And 6 makes half a dozen!

I am not sure there is anyone (besides my parents--we'll be surprising them at Thanksgiving) that I have not told, but we are due to have our 6th baby some time in late spring! WE saw the heartbeat friday, so it's probably safe to share the news. I appreciate any prayers as I am dealing with the sickness of pregnancy, but I also just appreciate prayers for our babies health and life. I always worry (a little--I know God has it under control!) until i get to 20 or so weeks.

So there's my big news, in case anyone is reading or did not know. lol.

3 comments:

My Inspired Heart said...

Oh My! How exciting!!! I'm sending a huge Congratulations and many prayers for health and for Mommy's sickness....I've been there too.

if you get a chance, stop by my blog this week and participate in my giveaway :)

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, sandra! i appreciate the congrats. :)

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Congrats! Your quiver is full! (Psalm 127:5) :o)