Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Fun Meme

So I still do not know what that word is or stands for, but my friend erin posted this on her blog "A Full Heart", and thought it was interesting.

10 Years Ago I ...
1. had just become a mom for the first time
2. was looking forward to hubby coming home after a year in Korea
3. was on an extending visit to my parents in Germany
4. was the perfect weight
5. was convinced I would have only one child (HA! lol)

5 Things on my to do list...
1. Go see Jack in the hospital
2. Keep children sane in the hospital room
3. Keep self sane in the hospital room
4. Keep husband sane in the hospital room
5. Get lunch for all

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1. I'm not much of a snacker, but I guess good chocolate
2. leftovers
3. berries
4. cheese
5. Gosh, this one's hard!

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Give--there are so many worthy causes!
2. Pay off and burn credit cards in a crazy-sized bonfire
3. Buy land and build custom home in Kentucky
4. Move parents and MIL to their dream house in their location of choice
5. Save for children

5 Places I have lived...
1. Germany
2. Oklahoma
3. Missouri
4. California
5. Florida

5 Jobs I have had...
1. Order operator at A Beka Book
2. Retail (JC Penney Bath and Body Works)
3. Accountant in training at a CPA office
4. Accounts payable at an oil company
5. Pharmacy tech

Join in the fun! If you decide to post on your blog, leave a comment and let me know! :-D

No comments: