Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So Blessed

The blessings that Lord has provided this country through the blood, sweat, and tears of military members and their families cannot be held in higher esteem. Every freedom we enjoy was won or is defended by the service of our military. We can never separate the liberties we have from their sacrifice.

So thank you~~ thank you Lord for our freedoms. Thank You that there are people who have given their lives, limbs and service in the defense of the Constitution that was built on your Word. And thank you, military members, both past and present, for the gift and responsibility of liberty. We can never repay you, but we thank you deeply.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

I couldn't find a way to email you, but if you don't remember me I was in a group with you a while back, my preggo brain can't remember the name of it. I would love for you to email me, I have some questions for you :) Congrats on the new baby!! and on the new move!!

rebecca said...

guess i should have given you my address lol
rebecca.goodman@inbox.com
:)