Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome to Our Home



Come sit a spell.....


We love our new abode. It has many of the things we did not have before like a spacious living room--what a great thing! And my tree is not quite as bare as it looks. lol.......

A huge storeroom that will be our toy room....



A relaxing master bedroom in desperate need of pictures and curtains.....



A bright and cheery homeschool room! Well it will be anyway. A desk will go where the chairs are now. I want it to be relaxing, not stimulating to the point of hyperactivity.

More to come....when the kids clean their rooms. lol.

7 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

How fun to make new memories in your new home! Its beautiful, Steph. God is soooo good!

(like the idea of a toy room. Isnt it amazing that our children are that blessed to have enough toys to fill it. My girls stuffed animals alone could do that.(which I secretly DONT like at all because they take up soooo much room, dont get played with alot like other toys,dont clean easily, and keep multiplying like rabbits! I put a bag full of them away and then...waaalaaa...Julia and Natalie get ten more!)

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Boy, I sound like a mama, eh? Gotta remember how I felt when my mom threw out my tammy-doll when I was little. She may have had pen marks all over her face, but I thought she was the most beautiful baby doll there was!

Cherishing My Days said...

lol, jess! totally know how you feel. i feel almost wasteful with a "toy room". gosh, how did we get so much that it messes up their rooms so bad i do not even want them in there? and i do the same thing with their toys--they mean nothing to ME, so i think nothing about throwing them out or vacuuming their pieces up. but then it takes just one broken heart to reform me, for a couple of days, at least.

Erin said...

Oooh, its so beautiful!! How exciting :-) Praise God!

rebecca said...

It's beautiful! I'm so happy for you!! I really wish I had a toy room.....

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, erin and rebecca. yes, God IS good. :)

My Inspired Heart said...

Your house is beautiful! Love the spacious living room!