Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tyson is Five

My little guy is 5 today.

This is a normal look for him.

He is seriously SO cute. He still looks like a toddler to me.


Here he is celebrating with his siblings.



And opening his presents.
This boy is....something. He is lovable, funny, energetic (to say the least), exasperating, intense, strong-willed, nimble and, well, just like Dennis the Menace. I say that most of the time, just like Dennis the Menace, he does not *mean* to make trouble. It's like it follows him. It's almost as if when he walks through a room, things collapse behind him. Sometimes when I look at him I think he is virtually glowing with energy. Like it's pulsating, vibrating through him. If there was anyone that ever needed a punching bag or trampoline in his room, he is that person. The Lord has something special for him, I just know it. And it probably involves a very calm, patient and passive wife. lol. I am so thankful for the gift of this little ball of lightning that entered our lives after 3 hours of labor 5 years ago. Life with him will always be interesting.




5 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday big boy!!!!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

What a cutie! You can see the stored up energy just waiting to spill out! :o) Can he bottle that? I'd pay big bucks for all that energy! What a blessing to celebrate another year with Ty.

Manda said...

His "normal" look is hilarious, lol! :D

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks all! he is one funny, exhausting boy!

Sandra said...

Awww....sending Tyson a BIG Happy Birthday! :)