Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photo Shoot with My Husband--I Should Have Known Better

All I really wanted was a couple of pictures of my husband's amazing eyes while he was in the shirt that did them justice. And maybe a few of us together, because we get so few. So, what started out as this.......

Decent picture, right? Watch the progression......

You see the Grinch-like smile forming? He is about to be himself....

There I am with him, his sweet little clueless wife, not knowing I was getting pictures like this.


I figured it out pretty quickly, and was eventually laughing so hard I was crying.

Gosh, I love this man.




5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the pictures!! You two are so sweet, I bet you have alot of fun together :-D

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, erin. we really do. i am such a lucky (blessed!) woman!

myinspired♥{sandra} said...

So sweet! Love this!

good times.... :)

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, sandra! :)

Manda @ Lambs In His Arms said...

Awwww. <3