Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As If I Need Something Else To Fill Up My Time

I know, I know. :)

But this is just stuff I will be doing when I do indeed have a free second. I just read an encouraging book this morning that warned against making an idol of busyness. So if I was not keeping myself in check before, I am more aware now.

So this is my new shop on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7675269

Eventually I will be getting into selling fabric (if nothing else to support my own habit! lol), but until I raise the money for that, I will list things I make myself once in awhile.

Ever get the feeling that something you've accomplished and are really proud of is maybe not as great as you think it is? lol. That is the feeling I get every time I finish making something and list it. Like maybe it's just not quite up to par and someone will get it at their home and say "I spent $20 for THIS?!". Yep, that would be pretty mortifying. So I am just praying that does not happen. Anything but that. :P

3 comments:

barefootbeauty said...

Well, I've never seen your stuff up close, but I don't think there is any way that could happen! All your things are beautiful. Who wouldn't pay $20 for that skirt? I was thinking, "I wish I had a little girl to buy that for."

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, vanessa!! that makes me feel better. i really need to just stop it already. lol.

myinspired♥{sandra} said...

Congratulations on your new shop! everything looks just beautiful! Wishing you lots of luck!