Sunday, September 13, 2009

Domesticating with My Little One

EVERY TIME I get out the kitchenaid this little one comes running. She, of all my girls so far, is the most domestic. My older 2 girls love to be around when I am cooking--especially if it involves sugar--but neither of them hang on mommy's every word, watch my every every movement, and want to participate like my 3 year old. Most of the time she even dons an apron.
She also can't wait for me to turn my back so she can sneak a lick or a stir, which is why I end up with

this. All the time, everywhere. That's okay--I know these times are precious and fleeting, so I'm trying to soak up every minute and not freak out about the mess (even when there's already too much to keep up with!).
Plus, the results are SOOOOOooooooo yummy!

And who could resist a face like this?

3 comments:

Great-Granny Grandma said...

She is adorable.

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks GG! she is a love, that's for sure!

fromthedepthsofacreativeheart said...

She's adorable and reminds me of my 3 yo girlet, who also like to help mommy