Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gratitude

Erin over at
http://afullheart.blogspot.com/ has a blog post about how she is involved in a gratitude project, where she lists 1000 things she is thankful for. Knowing that thankfulness keeps our attitudes right, I thought I'd join her. So, I'm thankful for....
1. being able to decorate for my favorite season, fall. There have been years I was not able to do this due to finances or moving, so it's always a special treat when I get to.
2. my 6 little pumpkins--all their sweet little hearts and rotteness, I'm thankful for it all (even the bad stuff teaches us things).
3. the fact that baby number #5 LOVES baby #6. She thinks the baby is the funniest, cutest thing ever.
4. baby smiles--no explanation needed.

5. trying like mad to get a good picture with my love. It almost never works, but we like trying. :)
6. My honey's heart--he has such a heart for me that it's quite endearing, and makes it so much easier for me to fulfill my role. And Lord knows I need "easy" when it comes to that role. Thank you, Lord!

7. Along the lines of praising my husband--I LOVE his eyes. Amazing.
8. cooler weather
9. chocolate
10. being able to sign up for school. My husband's service makes this possible, and that's something else I'm thankful for.
What are the things you're thankful for?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Great list, Steph!! How did I forget chocolate on mine? lol!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Thanks for the smile, Steph. Omgosh, what a smile on Juliet! And on Amber, too! So precious. And Steph, whats your secret to looking young? cuz you got it down! :o) You go, girl! I think I will do a list, too. It just may take a little time to get the pics to go along with it. Our God is GREAT...so much to be thankful for!

Cherishing My Days said...

erin--i have NO idea how chocolate did not make your list. :) oh, i know! because i'm addicted and you're not? :P
thanks, jess! secret? i think i got good young looking genes. ;)