Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful For This Family

I am thankful as I can be for this crew of kids....

..... and this man whom I just don't deserve. He is best friend, gentle leader and provider all rolled into one. How very blessed I am!


OH! Sweet baby-ness. I had to include this picture of this squishy baby with her drool who was added to our family this year. All of her, the whole package, is just as consuming as she can be. This picture makes me melt.




As we wrap ourselves in this season of Thanksgiving, let's remember everything--the big and the small--and the God who has given us everything, right down to our very breath. It is by Him that all things consist! Let's also remember the people who defend our freedom. These brave people who will not be home with their families this Thanksgiving so we can worship and give thanks in comfort and safety. And let us never forget in our prayers those who are needy. The poor, the widowed, the fatherless. Let's put feet and hands to those prayers by giving. Donate food, work in a soup kitchen, something. God says it is a true measure of our Christ-like-ness to take care of these. Happy Thanksgiving!!



3 comments:

Erin said...

You are truly blessed! What a beautiful bunch you have! Enjoy your thanksgiving!!

myinspired♥{sandra} said...

So beautiful, Stephanie! I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

Cherishing My Days said...

thanks, Erin and Sandra! I hope your Thanksgivings were great too!!