Saturday, March 20, 2010

Come Visit!

I have started a new blog over at RealFoodForLargerFamilies.blogspot.com (link in my blog list). I started the blog because my friends wanted to know more about my take on nutrition, but also because I find that my biggest struggle in feeding my family is the fact that I have a hard time marrying feeding them real food and doing it on a budget. There are things I refuse to compromise on--like chemicals, hormones, trans fats, medicines, corn syrup, food colorings being in my childrens' food, but then I also have a budget that I have to stick to or we start using our savings as income just to feed ourselves.

So I invite you to come on over, and put in your 2 cents if you have any advice on feeding larger families real food on a budget.

1 comment:

Heather said...

yeah!!! checking it out now!!!