Friday, January 7, 2011

The "More Pictures" Project--7/365

I could just do nothing but kiss these sweet cheeks all day long and be a happy woman.

A friend of mine is making a concerted effort to take a picture a day of what her family's day looks like. I have been wanting an excuse to remind myself to take more pictures, so I have decided to join her. As many days as possible, I am going to try to give a memory a longer life but getting a picture of it. I never thought I would need to MAKE myself take pictures, but in these busy days it's necessary. Someday, when I do not have seven littles running around, and I have time--maybe too much time--to think, I will be happy I took these pictures and therefore remember this year a little better.

3 comments:

Erin said...

So adorable! I'm looking forward to seeing your year in pictures!! :-D

Judy Kay said...

So, so cute! You know, I hadn't even thought of it like that, but you're right. These days really can be such a blur that I think these pictures will later serve as a reminder of what a normal day was like. I know I am not likely to remember! I'm glad you're joining me!

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks you guys! :)
Judy Kay, I am feeling the pain of seeing my kids grow up so much lately, maybe because we just had our last baby. I am glad to get more pics.