Monday, January 31, 2011

What I've Been Doing With My Free Time--365/31





It certainly hasn't been blogging. {{Cringe}} Not doing so well on that project, but I am doing excellently on buying fabric. lol. We have here Anna Maria Horner Little Folks voile (Village Path in Sea) paired with Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow fabrics (Picnic Plaid and Flower Fields). These fabrics were born for each other. So So beautiful. But Anna Maria's voile is my favorite, especially in this print. It is exceedingly soft. I love Joel Dewberry's prints, so I hope he does some on voile soon.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Those fabrics are SOOOO gorgeous! I'd love a skirt in those prints! Alas...I don't know how to sew clothing. :o( Or much else for that matter. Guess I better get to practicing!

Cherishing My Days said...

You can do it, Shannon! I started with aprons and finally got up the courage to do simple elastic skirts. i'd recommend My Favorite Things skirt pattern. The one I have has no closures, so no sewing zippers or buttons.