Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thankful For So Much--365/46

My camera's battery died and I neglected to charge it for so long and got off track from blogging, and I was supposed to be doing another photography challenge with my friends and.....I'm so good at making things NOT happen lately. But I had to come today and post this picture of all this ironing I HAD to do. :) It makes me so very thankful for the man that I have that knows his birthday girl would rather just have fabric than almost any other possession in the world. So I am thankful for fresh ironing and for my thoughtful husband. And for the fact that it would take my sitting here for an entire lifetime for me to type out all the things I am thankful for.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Thankfulness is a wonderful thing! Yeah for fabric. :o) Oh how I wish we leaved near one another!

christopher said...

I do too, Shannon! we'd have so much fun. We could do sewing projects together!

christopher said...

oops. This is Stephanie. I guess I am logged in under my husband's account!

Shannon said...

LOL I was thinking...hum, that's strange! LOL I knew it was you. :o) Yes, we could sew and Evan would have a lot of friends to play with and adopt as siblings. SIGH It's truly hard to find friends that have the same or similar Godly goals for their kiddos. I am in no way perfect nor do I do it all correctly, but I try hard most days. Please move to TX!!!! ;)

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Love the colors, Steph! So much potential in that pile of ironing. ;o)

Cherishing My Days said...

I agree, Jess! I am bursting at the seams with ideas, but no time yet to do anything with those ideas.
Shannon--we'd love to have Evan and our kids adopt each other! Who knows where we'll end up. ;)