Sunday, March 20, 2011

Realization--365/79

My blog has become unashamedly a highlight of my kids. lol. I don't have much spiritual wisdom or intellectual insights to share about homeschooling to share lately. I am just doing well to keep my head above the proverbial water. And since I only wanted to capture more pictures of life this year, this is what I am doing. These kids, this house, my man ARE my life, and what my hopes and dreams are wrapped up in in this life God has given me. So here they are, the kids, in all their glory. The boys, while I'm waking them up and singing the Good Morning song.
Oops, got these pictures backwards. lol. See? Just keeping my head above water!
And this little angry face over the fact that I put a dress on her that she did not want to wear that day, and her ponytail was not working.
And this little angel. Words escape me.

No comments: