Sunday, October 23, 2011

I Might Be Able To Get Back To My Life Now….

Or maybe not, as I still have fabric left and five girls on which to use it…..
These all come from Anna Maria Horner fabric lines, mostly Loulouthi, which I believe is my favorite fabric line of all time. So fun.

This dress comes from AMH's Chocolate Lollipop line (yes, I've had it a long time), and Little Folks.
It's October and I start classes online tomorrow, so there will be less time for this loveliness, but when kids need clothes, they need clothes, you know? And poor me has to work with gorgeous fabric to make it happen! :)

9 comments:

Manda @ Lambs In His Arms said...

I hope your girls appreciate what beautiful clothes you make for them! I especially love the green dress!

Shannon said...

You are so talented! I love everything that you have made. :o) If only I could sew myself some beautiful skirts! LOL Don't over work yourself with school, okay? ;)

Lin said...

Such precious things you made! Your kids are so blessed! Love you chick!

Erin said...

So, so beautiful, as usual!

Amy and Cat said...

Is there such a thing as being "sick with lovliness"? If so, I have it. I am so in love with the beautiful fabrics and how you put them together. And to think the Campbell girls couldn't get any prettier.......:)

Cherishing My Days said...

Oh, you guys are so sweet. Love to all of you! :)

Heather said...

WOW Steph... you are really talented!! Those are beautiful!!!!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Cant decide which are more beautiful...the gorgeous dresses or the gorgeous girls?!!! Such talent and genes! lol :o)

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks, Heather and Jess! Really not talented. If you could see the inside of my seams you may revise your praise. lol! But the beautiful fabric makes everything bad go away. :)