Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our January

Our family took a day trip to Panama City where we used to live, and where two of our children were born. We were there at sunset, which was great.
The kids enjoyed getting out and seeing something different…sort of. lol.
I've been busy with school, but I've also been doing some sewing for my girls for church. It's so nice when you can make things how you want them instead of relying on the stores to put it out there.

We also celebrated a birthday. I love my boy. I can't believe it's already been eight years!

2 comments:

Amy and Cat said...

Awww...happy birthday, Tyson!! What a cute and happy cake. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girls' dresses!....especially Amber's. Gor-GEOUSness! I also like how different Hope and Anna are in their styling of their dresses. Pretty little ladies. :) Miss you all!

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks, Amy! Anna's looks WAY big on her, but of course she ran and jumped and played in it all day. Lol.