Saturday, February 18, 2012

Prayer for a Friend

Please join me in prayer for the healing of my friend, Tyra Demasi. Last Friday she suffered a massive stroke. She is only 41 and has two children ages 14 and 12. The updates I have been able to acquire say she is on life support and is not responding, although another report had said she had a response which is the reason the doctors agreed to operate on her. Regardless of which report is true, she clearly needs prayer for a miracle, that she can live on with her family and help raise her children. I am asking all my praying friends to implore the Lord on her behalf.
Thank you.

5 comments:

Erin said...

praying Steph. I will pass it on to the HOTH moms.
Erin H.

Shannon said...

Oh Steph, I cannot imagine what her family is going through. My heart is sad for her family. I will be praying, sweet friend.

Lord, bring her family peace that passeth understanding. Bring her precious body healing. We know everything is for YOUR glory. Amen

Erin said...

Wow! So sad!! I am definitely praying, Steph!

Amy and Cat said...

Oh my. I will lift her and her family up. May God's complete healing come to pass in the precious name of Jesus! I will continue to remember them in this time.......so sobering.

Cherishing My Days said...

Thank you SO much for your prayers, everyone! I am sure her family would be grateful.

Shannon, I don't think you would have met Tyra, but she lived down the street from us in Vegas when we lived in the old house next to Kira. Our girls used to play together. :(