Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our Potential New View

Hubby has been offered a job and we are under contract for a house. This picture doesn't show it, but there are actually little hills behind the trees (Florida is the flattest state in the union, so hills are nearly unheard of). There will even be a little color on those trees when fall arrives here in Florida--around December.

We are incredibly thankful to the Lord for his miraculous provision for us for the last 10 months. Bills never went unpaid and no one ever skipped a meal. We don't know how it happened, but it did. Now we are looking to the future with excitement and the utmost gratitude to the One who knows exactly what we need when we need it.

We're also thankful to all our friends and family who kept praying for us. Thank you for standing with us in praying for provision.

9 comments:

Cluck said...

So happy to hear this news!! Sent a text the other day but I'm not sure if you received it. Enjoy your green space!!
Kathy S.

Shannon said...

Hooray! Contract as in contract to buy? Yes, He is so wonderful. Steph, I want you to know how happy I am for your family. Hugs!

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks so much you guys!

Shannon, yep! Buying a house! Its not the farm I wanted, but it's just not possible at this time. We can put a HUGE garden in with that yard, though!

Kathy! Hey there! I changed my numbers to local ones. I wish I had gotten that text! Email me and I'll give you the number I will have for the next 2 months (ill have to change them again after that).

Amy and Cat said...

Oh, it's lovely! How wonderful for you all. So happy to see this next wonderful chapter unfold for you and to see God's hand in it all. Congrats, Campbells! :)

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks, Amy! The view could not be enter in Florida, I really believe. The beach is beautiful, but.....I'll take this anyday.

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

So excited for you, Steph! I know how exciting and busy it is to make a new move. Dont you love a new beginning, with all its potential?!!! I will be praying for you all. Praise God, He is a wonderful Provider and Father!!! May He be honored in your new home as you grow and make new memories there! Hugs!!!

Cherishing My Days said...

Thank you, Jess! Yes, I do love big changes. How is the settling in at your house going?

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Its going quite well. We still have more painting the walls and hanging pictures to do, but these days I feel drawn to the garden instead. :o) All in due time. We are so happy here!

Kristin said...

Hi Steph, just popped over to see how you and the family are doing! I will pray you are settling into the new house well, if you haven't already. :)