Thursday, August 2, 2012

Goodbye July

 So this is what I'm reduced to now, just a monthly retelling of our last four weeks through pictures. Ha.  Our month began with the already blogged Road Trip....
 After which I got the crazy idea to change things up in the hair department. The ever present pony tail was not doing much for my femininity or desire to do anything with my looks, which, you know, to me is a non-issue, but to the above pictured man, well....it be an issue.
 I loved this raven-haired beauty's cut...
 So I tried it. I like it! I actually notice my face.
Our oldest went to drama camp and got a part in a play (that's her in the blond curls) ....
And this one turned six. Seriously, where has the time gone? It really was just yesterday that my twelve year old was wearing that dress. I know it was!

I hope your July was incredible. I am so thankful we are done with the longest, hottest month. Only three months until relief!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh wow, you really did cut it off!!! It's really cute. :) I went through a phase for a while where I wore my hair super duper short. Not it's just the same as it has been for years--in a bob or whatever you want to call it. I cannot believe Amber is 6! I didn't realize she and Evan were close to the same age. How time flies! And it's okay to blog once a month. We all enjoy the pics and updates!

Amy and Cat said...

Love your hair. Love your kids. Love you all to bits. :) And I even love it that you have "reduced" yourself (so funny you worded it like that..) to blogging monthly lately.... You know it really means you are just too busy living life! :)

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks, Shannon! I think this is the shortest mine has ever been, although when I had Anna it was pretty near this length. I think Amber gets thought of as younger than she is because she is one of "the littles". People do not realize she is 3 years older than Juliet and almost 4 and a half years older than Libbie.

Amy--thanks! We love you guys to bits too. And I think, actually, that it is life living ME! lol.

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Wow, time flies. I LOVE that Hope got to experience the love of drama... she looks so grown up and beautiful in that picture. Go, Hope!

Amber...and all your children... so beautiful..I love seeing you in them.

Ive been equally absent from the blogging scene. Life is living me too! But I did manage last night to update...I figured since my last post was since the beginning of summer, I better get caught up! Thanks for catching us up on your precious family!