Monday, December 10, 2012

Adventures in Christmas Photo-Taking

 Ah the joys of taking every available opportunity for a month, just to get a chance at finding ONE picture that will work...


 Nine people in a picture is hard to get right....
 I always have a baby going her own way, someone (who shall remain nameless..ahem..) being grumpy,
 And kids who partake in the grumpiness. And then they make the nameless someone at least crack a smile...
 Then the light isn't right, and the kids are freaking out about the spiders in the tree. They never sleep in Florida....
 oh, and then I do get a good picture of someone...
 and someone else will not cooperate..
 and then I get this. I did eventually get a decent one for a card. These pictures will be good for a really good belly laugh someday.
 And then there's these people--my parents.
 I don't want to say unphotogenic, because they really are beautiful people in real life, but one is always blinking, and the other spends his time looking as if he can't blink.
 There's never a dry moment when my family is concerned. Once my camera comes out, it's time to laugh...

 This is where he said "I'm going low!".
Merry Christmas to you and any crazies that you may share your life (and laughs) with.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey friend! Love the pics. They will be a kick to look back on and remember those days! :)

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Beautiful...every one of them! :o)

Cherishing My Days said...

Thanks you guys! :)

Jess, got your card a few days ago. Talk about beautiful! Those girls of yours!!

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

Aww, thanks, Steph!Glad you got your card. Love all the pics from your phone post. Hope is a young woman now, with Anna right behind her! Wow, the years fly. And what a flashback seeing you and Chris in your early years. How God has blessed you both!!! Beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing a slice of your precious life!