Friday, May 17, 2013

Family Visits for Mother's Day

 My sister and her husband wanted some pictures of their new status
 My brother and his wife (and little girl!)--don't get to see them often.
 Some of our kids together...
 All of us kids and our wonderful mom on her day. This is kind of a rare picture since we all live in very different locals.
 We just can't help laughing together...
All of our kids together. Nine grandkids in all, so far! :)

I hope your Mother's Day was as good as mine was.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful! So your sis got married?? That's fantastic! Her hair is cute (can you tell her that?)!

I love your photo/blog updates!

Cherishing My Days said...

I thought I responded to this....par for the course for me lately! lol.
I told my sister you liked her hair. :) she gets so many compliments on it! I guess that's when you know you have the right cut for you, huh?