Friday, September 20, 2013

August was SO full!

 Playing dress up
 Another teenager's birthday!



 with a cousin I have not seen since she was my girls' age!
 I had watermelons a couple of times. They promptly died or were eaten by something.
 Colorful food
 And another birthday!



 Our oldest got a J-O-B. Yes. I am officially old.
This was the first annual field day competition for our family. It was SO hot. So looking forward to fall! (and yes, I do realize my blog is messed up, but no, I don't know how to fix it! lol)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi. Was wondering how you were doing. The kids have grown so much. Love the pictures.

God Bless,
Kristin (HOTH)

Cherishing My Days said...

Hey Kristin!
The kids HAVE grown a tremendous amount! We are doing well. You may not see this, but I'd love to know how you are doing too!