Thursday, October 24, 2013

Finally September

Whew, it's been so long since I posted. It's just that time of year.
 This baby loves making this face in pictures. Well, that one, or
 this one. As you can see, I had my mom and all her grand children together for once, and the little one would not sit for one picture. :/
 My brother, his wife, and their two kids.
 Our second and third children have their birthdays 2 weeks apart, so it's easy to get their yearly pictures together.

 This was the last of my peppers. It was time to pull out and make room for winter veggies.

 I am stunned by the colors I see on homegrown veggies compared to those in the grocery store.
 It is getting hard to get all these little people to look and smile at once!
 Our freaky yellow sky and double rainbow. The sky was that color, a sickly yellow gray. Made me check for warnings!
My sister and husband also came to see us. It's been so nice to see family so often lately!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Better late than never. ;) Glad for the update! Hugs.

Cherishing My Days said...

Hey Shannon! :)

Cherishing My Days said...

Hey Shannon! :)