Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October~~Fall Fun

Failed fall pic
 Straight hair--an unusual sight on this head
 The venue for my sister's wedding. Oh my, was it gorgeous! This is Lake Guntersville State Park in Alabama.
Our kids cutting a rug on the dance floor at the reception
This boy loved the scenery
Pictures do not do it justice!
 My man and his boys. They looked so nice! They were ushers and my girls and I were flowers girls and bridesmaids.
                                                      
 My sister and her new husband. Exhaustion has clearly set in.


 The first dance for husband and wife
 The kids table
 Daddy daughter dance
 The dew on the ground the next morning made everything look snowy.

They were already getting color on their trees
 Our littles on the carousel. They could not have been happier!
 The trip home. This is how I found them during one of our stops.
 Expanding our garden
 Finally back to the fire pit!

 Decorating for fall
 Butterfly catching
I have been way too busy and have so much of my communcations have suffered. I hope you are doing wonderful and feelings God's blessings this fall.

2 comments:

Cup of Joe with three sugars said...

What a beautiful bride your sister makes! And what a special day for everyone. I was hoping to see a pic of YOU all dressed up! You looked beautiful in the one pic. You are staying young looking, my dear! ;o) Love that you are expanding your garden. My big garden news is that three deer are now local residents, and they were chewing my hydrangea on Sunday! I better break THAT habit real quick. I have one corner that is open, so we need to fortify it, but they leapt the huge fence in the corner to get out! They are amazing creatures. I just want them to go be amazing some where else! hehe Love you and God bless!!! Jess

Cherishing My Days said...

Jess! I never got the notification that you commented. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope you are well. :)
I love your deer story! lol about wanting them to go and be amazing somewhere else. hahaha. I hope you figure that out without having to encase everything in steel!