Friday, October 17, 2014

My Goodbye Post.....

Yes, it has been a long time since I have posted. I have come to the point where I feel like blogging may be too public for me, and I have lost the desire to do it. Since the only people that read my blog also know how to get ahold of me via email, I'll take that more personal encounter over this venue any day.
This has been quite a year--one of growing kids, and puppy trials (for a week. lol)
 and 16 year olds in plays and....turning 16!

 and my finishing school (except for one math class!)...
 and way too much separation from my best friend (for work reasons)
 and finally making it to the beach (we are such bad Floridians)

 and celebrations of all kinds

I pray that yours has been a good year, even if a hard one. If anyone does not have my email addy, just leave a comment here and we will be in touch. God bless!

No comments: